By using the DCAM State Surplus Online Auction, the user acknowledges the following:
Problems with your Login?
- Repairs may be required.
- Condition of the property is not warranted.
- Bidders are cautioned to inspect prior to bidding. Parts may be missing.
- Purchasers are responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them as “As Is Where Is” from the exact location where property is located. A disclaimer must be signed if we assist in loading.
The information on my account is incorrect?
I am unsure about paying for items online.
- Account login and Password instruction notifications are received by different providers at differing refresh schedules. If your email address is correct and you do not immediately receive your email, please be patient. It is likely that you will receive your message within the next few minutes.
- Many people have their spam filters set in such a manner as to automatically route their password notifications to their spam/bulk mail files. Please check your spam folder for receipt of notification before contacting DCS.
- When entering your password at the login screen, please be sure to include all characters, symbols and numbers exactly as you created them during the registration process, or you will not be able to log in.
- If you are using a password manager program, 1) please be sure to enter your login email address first and then 2) type in the exact password as you created it. Please do these in order, as entering your password first and then your login may reset the password.
I would like to see the item in person before I bid.
I have questions about an auction‘s details.
How can I receive the items I win and purchase?
All payments are processed through a secure website and the data is encrypted in order to maintain account security.
There are two types of item delivery available:
Tax Exempt Status:
Payment for Items:
- A copy of a tax exempt card or documentation from the Oklahoma Tax Commission stating tax exempt status must be faxed to the Auction Administrator at 405-232-0809. State agencies, local government organizations, or school districts must provide a valid FEI number.
- If tax exemption is in the name of anyone other than the account holder, such as a company, organization, or agency, then you must fax to the Auction Administrator at 405-232-0809, a letter, on company letterhead, signed by the owner, president, director, CEO, or highest ranking officer of the organization, stating that the account holder is authorized to make tax exempt purchases on behalf of the company or organization. The title of the person signing the letter must be shown. State agencies, local government organizations, or school districts must also provide this letter signed by the Director, Mayor, Superintendent, or highest ranking official of the organization.
- The use of an agricultural tax exemption is limited to tools, shop equipment, and machinery related to agricultural or farm related items. If you plan to bid on items other than agricultural, you should create another account without tax exemption and use this account when bidding on items not tax exempt. A separate email address must be used for a separate account.
- Taxes will be charged for any purchases made by the account holder until the required documentation is received and approved by the Auction Administrator. The processing of a tax exemption request can take approximately two to four business days.
Pick up of Items:
- All items won must be paid for within 48 hours of the end of the sale.
- You must pay online with a credit card unless you have been approved to use a purchase order. We can not take cash for items sold on the online auction.
- If a buyer fails to pay for the item they won within 48 hours, their account will be deactivated and they will not be allowed to bid again.
- You must present a copy of the receipt when picking up your item that was sold “as is, where is“.
- You must have a valid picture ID when picking up your item.
- Items sold "as is, where is" must be picked up before the close of business on the eighth calendar day following the date of purchase. The eight day deadline will be extended only for the following cases:
In each case the pickup deadline will be extended to the next business day.
- The eighth day of pickup falls on the date of a public auction. Online auction purchases MAY NOT be picked up on days of public auction which are the second Friday of every month.
- The eighth day of pickup falls on a holiday.
- Ownership of items paid for, but not picked up in the time period specified, will revert to the State for resale.