NOTICE: July 03, 2019
The OK.gov online Vendor Registration website will be undergoing maintenance from 5:00p.m. July 11, 2019 to 6:00a.m. July 15, 2019 CST to facilitate updates to the state′s online procurement registration process. State vendors needing to register or update existing registrations for procurement and/or direct deposit enrollment purposes, as well as entities wishing to register for bid notification purposes, will be unable to access the online registration system during this time.
Updates to the registration system will include the ability for entities to verify Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business Status. For additional information regarding Oklahoma Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business statutes, guidelines and requirements as defined in 74 O.S. §85.44E, please see http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/DeliverDocument.asp?CiteID=476707 .
Vendors pending contract award or renewal may notify agencies of the wish to delay registration processes until the changes become effective on July 15, 2019.
Welcome to the State of Oklahoma vendor registration website.
The site is used by individuals and businesses required to register for payments and/or procurement activities with Oklahoma state agencies. Additional information is provided via the OMES Vendor Registration website at vendors.ok.gov ( https://omes.ok.gov/services/purchasing/vendor-registration ) .
Registrants should ensure the following:
1. Information provided when registering matches the vendor's payee information in the state payment system, to include primary IRS filing entity name and tax identification number.
2. Person completing registration has the authority to register payee for financial registration purposes (both registration types).
3. Registrant with an existing vendor record in the state payee system must first be provided a secure PIN needed to access the registration system. Requests for a secure PIN should be escalated to OMES Vendor Registration by the authorized financial representative for the vendor.
4. Registration login credentials are maintained securely by a single account manager. Requests to verify or change current account manager should be escalated to OMES Vendor Registration via the OMES Service Desk at 405-521-2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Correct registration type is selected based on the type of payment or procurement activity applicable.
Registrants must select from two different registration options:
1. BID NOTIFICATION REGISTRATION - This registration type should be selected by individuals or businesses with current or anticipated procurement activity with Oklahoma state agencies and serves to register the entity for bid notification and procurement qualification purposes. Contracts or purchase orders greater than $5,000 which are subject to 74 O.S The Central Purchasing Act and Rules, require the vendor to be registered prior to agency award. There are limited circumstances where an exemption may be granted such as Fair and Reasonable acquisitions less than $5,000, Fixed Rate acquisitions, Professional Service acquisitions, and Interagency or other Governmental entity acquisitions. Registration process includes direct deposit enrollment, procurement qualification, as well as bid notification registration for UNSPSC category codes matching the goods or services offered by the vendor. BID NOTIFICATION registration is subject to a $25 registration fee per FAMILY code registered and requires annual renewal.
2. FINANCIAL REGISTRATION - This registration type should be selected by individuals and businesses receiving payments from Oklahoma state agencies where an exchange of goods or services is not applicable. Entities providing goods or services that are exempt from 74 O.S., should first verify the registration type required by the state agency prior to registering.
Registrants encountering registration errors or needing assistance may contact OMES Vendor Registration via the OMES Service Desk at 405-521-2444.
Attention: If you are already setup for Bid Notifications, you do NOT need to setup a Financial Registration account. The Bank Account module has been added to the Bid Notifications process. If you already have a Bid Notification account, please login and complete the Bank Account module and then submit it for processing.